Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am what I eat. Yahoo!

Na-inspire lang ako ng isang recent blogpost ni Sir Taroogs entitled "You are what you watch talaga!" So true... naka-relate talaga ako.

Actually, I hear this a lot from my mom, dad, siblings, friends and random classmates. Apparently, they also believe in this shit [and I mean that in a good way :-)].

But, unlike Sir Taroogs, I'm not a big fan of movies and TV (not even DVDs), although I download some like many other "normal" peeps.

So I looked at what I love to eat, instead. Surely these are as definitive of my personality as the other choices I make in my everyday life?

Tama? TAMA! :-)

So what do I love to eat, and what does it say about me? The answer to the first question I can provide. Answering the latter, I leave up to God (or you. Whoever thinks deems to answer it first).


Adobo (Pork, Chicken-Pork), Lasagna, Instant Noodles (Batchoy, Jjampong), Hotdogs, Scrambled Eggs, Bicol Express, Steamed Broccoli, Sinigang na Baboy, Cocido, Tinutungan (Tinola with Gata), Pinangat, Bibimbap, Fried Rice, Extra Rice :-), Sushi, California Maki, Spaghetti, Luncheon Meat (Spam, Ma Ling), Nilagang Baka, Lechon (De Leche, Baboy, Kawali), Tinapay (Sour Dough, Pan de Sal, Wheat Bread, French Bread), Pansit (Canton, Habhab), Corned Beef, Sardinas (spicy, Spanish), Grilled Tuna Belly, Ice Cream (all kinds!), Chocolate Cake, Peanut Butter (crunchy), Squid Balls, Lumpiang Shanghai, Pad Thai, Shawarma, Fruits (Melon, Pakwan, Durian, Mango, Strawberry, Langka, Banana), Chicken (Litson, Inasal, Pinaupo), Chocolates, Tofu...

BURP! :-)


1 comment: