Thursday, February 7, 2013

I wanna be her!

If you ever get the chance to download the Thai movie, "(First Love) A Little Thing Called Love," I bet you'll fall in love with the featured young actress, Baifern Pimchanok. I know I did!


Baifern's character, Nam (Thai for Water, I think), was sharing the limelight with another young Thai actor (who recently made a film in the Philippines), Mario Maurer.

But this post is not about him. Yes he was cute and all that, but, without a doubt, it was Baifern who carried the film. She possesses that "magic mix" (for lack of a better term) of cuteness, innocence, sexiness and intelligence that makes one believe she's really feeling all those emotions she's acting out (as in!)

And judging by her more recent fotos, malaki ang promesa ng Thai teen star na ito!

Baifern... abangan ang mga susunod na kabanata!







No comments:

Post a Comment